Welcome to Episode 136 of the NYCFC Nation Podcast. Not a great performance on Sunday against Toronto FC. Okay, horrible performance on Sunday against Toronto FC. How does New York City FC move on from that awful match? Chris M and Chris P recap the 4-0 loss NYC had while in BMP Stadium. Who do you blame for the loss? We then move into Sunday’s Derby match against the New York Red Bulls and what we could expect to see from them.
Twitter questions provided by our Nation fans:
- Why is Tommy still playing over Lewis?
- Is it time to finally admit Pirlo is too old and to fully drop him
- Vieira called out “lack of consistent performance” on Sunday. A) how much of that is on him? B) should he be praised or criticized?
- Is Khiry Shelton actually injured?
- Should NYCFC sign a 3rd DP that will fill seats in a stadium or one that will actually want to win a cup?
- Who is NYCFC targeting since Rodney Wallace is out
- Is there a walk away price for you as paying customers for a new stadium/PSL?
Listen in and follow up with us on twitter @NYCFCpodcast.
NYCFCNation136 Show link: http://thenycfcnation.com/2017/08/what-happened-in-toronto-and-how-does-nycfc-move-forward
Like listening to the NYCFC Nation Podcast?
If so, please let us know by leaving a 5 star rating and review to help other New York City FC fans find the podcast. Click here to leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts or here to leave one on Stitcher!
Episode Photo Credit: Juan Carlos Rubiano (IG: OhCitySaidI)